Awards in 2018
GEA Chatswood Academy
* Our MO teams winning 9 gold, 6 silver and 1 bronze medals in Nov 2018 WMTC in Beijing.
* Our MO teams shining in the MIMO 2018. They won 4 gold, 4 silver and 4 bronze medals in the individual contests. They also won team champion in middle primary level and team 1st runner-up award.
* In 2018 OC test, nearly 80% or in total 30 of our Y4 students received OC offers. In total 14 students achieved scores of more than 250, and the top one just got 1 mark lower than the highest one in the whole NSW. Congratulations to them!
* Nearly 90% of our 2018 Selective High School Placement test students were offered a place at their Number 1 school of preference; And over 50% of our 2018 selective High School Placement test students were offered a place into James Ruse.
* Congratulations to our students who won 18 Prizes, 22 High Distinction and 40 Distinctions in the AMC 2018.
* Our student received one of two places for competing at Singapore for the final round
of APMOPS 2018.